Interesting Content and Research
- White Fragility Is Not the Answer. Honest Diversity Is.
- The young people turned away from therapy in lockdown: ‘My mental health crashed’
- Will pandemic ‘coronababies’ live with long-term trauma?
- How to Let Go: Learning to Deal with Loss – Mark Manson
- Experts have long predicted that psychotherapy was poised to go virtual. The pandemic may prove them right.
Online Courses, Events & Training
- On Not Knowing – Psychotherapy and the Search for Meaning
- Blue-Green Psychology: Coaching in the outdoors – Eco-Coaching
- Virtual Reality in Mental Health & Psychological Therapies
- Seminar Series: A Jungian Approach to Working Online
- ACT Immersion with Professor Steven Hayes
Jobs in Psychology
- Psychotherapist, Clinical or Counselling Psychologist (NHS, London)
- Female Outreach Psychotherapist (London)
- Counsellors/Psychotherapists Required to Support London Schools (London)
- Dance Movement Psychotherapist
- Visiting Lecturers: One Year Certificate Course in Psychotherapy
Quotes to Ponder
‘The more of the details of our daily life we can hand over to the effortless custody of automatism, the more our higher powers of mind will be set free for their own proper work.’ ― William James
“Mindfulness is the process of actively noticing new things. When you do that, it puts you in the present. It makes you more sensitive to context and perspective. It’s the essence of engagement.” ― Ellen Langer
‘Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the assessment that something else is more important than fear.’ ― F D Roosevelt
‘Every man has two lives. The second one starts when he realises he has just one. ‘ ― Confucius
“The greatest thing in the world is to know how to belong to oneself.”― Michel de Montaigne