Psy-Links is a weekly dose of the most interesting psychology research, articles and events we are able to dig up online.
To keep updated, you can sign up for the newsletter here.
- Compassion training alters altruism and neural responses to suffering
- Writing About Trauma Reduces Stress, Aids Immunity
- Study: MDMA Could Help Autistic Adults With Social Anxiety
- Posttraumatic growth in clinical psychology — A critical review
- ‘The Sense of Being Stared At’ Confirmed by Simple Experiments
- The Psychology of Spiritual Awakening: An Interview with Dr Steve Taylor
- Is income inequality damaging our mental health?
- Interview: Jules Evans on Marcus Aurelius
- The Legacy of Childhood Trauma
- Emmy van Deurzen: Brexit Feels Like an Experiment to Test our Sanity
- Science and Spirituality #2
- The Well-Resourced Therapist: Preventing burnout and vicarious trauma
- Understanding attachment with Ruth Schmidt Neven
- Open Evening: Couple Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Introducing Gestalt: Theory and Practice
‘Our mind becomes dyed with the colour of our habitual thoughts.’ Marcus Aurelius
‘Freedom is being disliked by other people. It is proof that you are exercising your freedom and living in freedom, and a sign that you are living in accordance with your own principles. Conducting yourself in such a way as to not be disliked by anyone is an extremely unfree way of living.’ Ichiro Kishimi
”To me, ‘busy’ implies that the person is out of control of their life.’ Derek Sivers