Explore the hidden potential of your brain in this series of talks from leading neuroscientists and university professors.
It is no exaggeration to say that the human brain is an impressive organ.
With one hundred billion neurons and one hundred trillion connections, it’s the most complex structure in the known universe.
But are you using yours it to its full potential?
Or could increasing your understanding of the brain and how it functions enhance your everyday experience of reality?
In this series of talks, three of the UK’s leading neuroscientists will share the latest scientific research into the human mind, and how you can use these insights to:
Learn new skills faster and more effectively
Become more creative
Deepen your understanding of consciousness, and how your brain creates reality
You’ll leave with a better understanding of your mind, how it functions and get practical knowledge you can use to tap into its more of its hidden potential.
The format will be similar to a TED event, but with in-depth lectures and focused on Neuroscience.
- 10:00am – 12:00pm: Neuroscience and Creativity – Prof. Vincent Walsh
- 12:00 – 1:00pm: Lunch break
- 1:00pm – 3:00pm: The Neuroscience of Learning – Dr Michelle Ellefson
- 3:00pm – 3:15pm: Afternoon break
- 3:15pm – 5:00pm: The Neuroscience of Consciousness – Prof. Anil Seth