Why do you do what you do?
Are you really in control of your thoughts, feelings and behaviour?
Or are there elements beneath the surface that are really running the show?
The depth psychologists; Freud, Jung, Winnicott and Klein, helped us understand that much of what we do is shaped by the unconscious, and that our conscious mind (the ego) is just the tip of the iceberg.
Crucially, they also developed methods for working with the unconscious and making its contents conscious, to improve our self awareness and give us greater freedom in our lives.
In this one day workshop, we’ll explore the key ideas of Freud, Jung, Winnicott and Klein, and examine how they can be applied to create lasting changes both in ourselves, and in others.
- Carl Jung and The Interpretation of Dreams
- Melanie Klein and Our Inner World
- Sigmund Freud and the Psychosexual Stages of Development
- Donald Winnicott and the True and False Self
The course will contribute six hours of Continuing Professional Development.
What’s Included in the Online Course?
- 6 hours of video content from one of the world’s leading experts in depth psychology
- Lifetime access to the course
- Multiple choice quizzes
- All course materials including slides
- CPD certificate (upon completion of multiple choice quizzes).