Psy-Links is a weekly dose of the most interesting psychology research, articles and events we are able to dig up online.
To keep updated, you can sign up for the newsletter here.
- What makes nature-based interventions for mental health successful?
- Evolutionary cognitive therapy versus standard cognitive therapy for depression
- Meaning-Centered Psychotherapy for palliative cancer patients: a case report
- Researchers find the most plausible cause of wellbeing decline in youth is increased screen time
- Psilocybin may ‘reset’ the brains of depressed patients
- Why mental health services need to be user-led
- Loneliness is bad for our health. Now governments around the world are finally tackling it
The psychology of closure – and why some need it more than others
- The Top 10 Psychology Accounts to Follow on Twitter
- University Guide: The Best Places to Study Psychology in 2019
- Psychotherapy Section One Day Conference: Food: Disorder or Wellbeing
- The History of the Emotions
- Psychology Distilled: Freud and the Psychodynamic
- Psychoanalysis & Sexuality: A Lecture Series with Rosine Perelberg
- International Meaning Conference 2019
Quotes to Ponder
‘Only the guy who isn’t rowing has time to rock the boat.’ Jean Paul Sarte
‘Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom.’ Victor Frankl