Psy-Links is a weekly dose of the most interesting psychology research, articles and events we are able to dig up online.
To keep updated, you can sign up for the newsletter here.
- Who likes to be alone? Not introverts, this study suggests
- Are educational neuromyths actually harmful?
- Mindfulness improves our ability to cope with social rejection
- Can mindfulness exercises improve reading comprehension?
- An Additional Therapy for Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- The Psychology of Deja Vu
- Psychotherapy benefits women caring for kids with health issues
- Reducing rumination linked to depression recovery
- 6 Signs you are dealing with a narcissist:
- Why Young Children Protest Bedtime: Evolutionary Mismatch
- Science & Spirituality
- Basic Jungian Concepts: Taster Course
- The Compassionate Mind Foundation’s 7th International CFT Conference
- Maudsley Lectures – Autumn 2018 and Spring 2019
- Psychotherapy CPD – Working Therapeutically with Dreams
Quotes to Ponder:
“Ever since the Cognitive Revolution, Sapiens have thus been living in a dual reality. On the one hand, the objective reality of rivers, trees and lions; and on the other hand, the imagined reality of gods, nations and corporations. As time went by, the imagined reality became ever more powerful, so that today the very survival of rivers, trees and lions depends on the grace of imagined entities such as the United States and Google.” Yuval Noah Harari
”The test of one’s behavior pattern is their relationship to society, relationship to work and relationship to sex.” Alfred Adler