Psy-Links is a weekly dose of the most interesting psychology research, articles and events we are able to dig up online.
To keep updated, you can sign up for the newsletter here.
- The Roar of Awakening: Mortality Acknowledgment as a Call to Authentic Living.
Music therapy helps treat combat-related psychological injuries in military personnel
- DMT models the near death experience
- Meaning-Centered Psychotherapy: A Form of Psychotherapy for Patients With Cancer
- Encouraging self-compassion may help people with chronic pain lead more active, happier lives
- Stoicism, Ecstasy & Self Transcendence – An Interview with Jules Evans
- How Self-Compassion Can Fight Perfectionism
- Ketamine for Rapid Treatment of Depression
- The Reality of the Male Sex Drive
- It’s time for a Science of Social Connection
- Science & Spirituality (Pt 2)
- Psychotherapy Section One Day Conference: Food: Disorder or Wellbeing Date
- Small Earth: Psychotherapists, ecologists, economists, philosophical and spiritual thinkers ask: can we return to living within the terms of Earth’s ecosphere?
- Gestalt Taster Event
- The Psychology of Fear
‘Man acts as though he were the shaper and master of language, while in fact language remains the master of man.’ Martin Heidegger
“Some day soon, perhaps in forty years, there will be no one alive who has ever known me. That’s when I will be truly dead – when I exist in no one’s memory. I thought a lot about how someone very old is the last living individual to have known some person or cluster of people. When that person dies, the whole cluster dies, too, vanishes from the living memory. I wonder who that person will be for me. Whose death will make me truly dead?” Irvin Yalom