Psy-Links is a weekly dose of the most interesting psychology research, articles and events we are able to dig up online.
To keep updated, you can sign up for the newsletter here.
- ‘Sleep should be prescribed’: what those late nights out could be costing you
- People Are Now Taking Placebo Pills to Deal With Their Health Problems—And It’s Working
- Social Media, Young People and Mental Health
- The 12 Ways Narcissists Make You Think They’re Important
- Music Therapy can Reduce Intake of Painkillers
Quotes to Ponder
‘Man can find meaning in life, short and perilous as it is, only through devoting himself to society.’ Albert Einstein
‘If you’re not in the arena also getting your ass kicked, I’m not interested in your feedback.’ Brene Brown
‘Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.’ George Bernard Shaw