Interesting Content and Research
- 3 Ways to Guarantee Long Term Happiness (According to Evolutionary Psychology)
- Are people more likely to believe in ‘climate change’ than ‘global warming’?
- Pandemic anxiety is making us sleepless, forgetful and angry. Here are tips for coping.
- Art therapy is finally being taken seriously as a tool for boosting health
- To heal from trauma, you have to feel your feelings.
Online Courses, Events & Training
- Coaching Lab with Yannick Jacob
- Mental Health 4 All Peer Support Group
- An Introduction to Existential Coaching
- How to Live with Anxiety
- Peter Levine PhD on Trauma: How the Body Releases Trauma and Restores Goodness
Jobs in Psychology
- Teacher of Psychology
- Psychoanalytic Psychotherapist (NHS, London)
- Part Time Staff Counsellor/Psychotherapist (Bank of England, London)
- Arts Psychotherapist (NHS, Dartford)
- Assistant Psychologist (London)
Quotes to Ponder
‘What is to give light must endure burning.’ — Victor Frankl
‘Fear of life is really the fear of emotions. It is not the facts that we fear but our feelings about them. Once we have mastery over our feelings, our fear of life diminishes.’ — David Hawkins
‘A mistake repeated more than once is a decision.’ — Paulo Coelho
‘You don’t have to get a lot of things right, if you pick the right things.’ — Tim Ferriss
‘Anyone who isn’t embarrassed by who they were twelve months ago isn’t learning enough.’ — Alain de Botton