Learn how to become the best version of you in this full day of talks on the science, psychology and philosophy of human potential.
Do you have free will? Or are you simply a product of your culture?
Can you consciously change your personality? Or is it set in stone from a young age?
Why are life crises (quarter, mid and late) so common in modern society? And how can you use them as a catalyst for personal growth?
These are just some of the questions we’ll be exploring at this upcoming Day on Potential at The Weekend University.
In this series of talks, we’ll explore the science, psychology, and philosophy of human potential.
We’ll discuss evidence-based ways human beings transform, grow and develop over time, and how you can use these insights to realise more of your potential in this lifetime.
– The truth about free will. Do you actually have it? Or are you simply a product of your culture?
– The surprising link between life crises (quarter, mid & late) and personal growth
– The science of personality change. Can you consciously change your personality? Or is it set in stone from a young age?
You’ll leave with a clear understanding of how these ideas can help you become a better version of you, and also how to bring out the best in those around you.
The format will be similar to a TED event, but with in-depth lectures and focused on the science, psychology and philosophy of human potential.
- 10:00am – 12:00pm: Session 1
- 12:00 – 1:00pm: Lunch break
- 1:00pm – 3:00pm: Session 2
- 3:00pm – 3:15pm: Afternoon break
- 3:15pm – 5:00pm: Session 3