Dr. Steve Taylor is a senior lecturer in psychology at Leeds Beckett University and the author of several best-selling books on psychology and spirituality, including Making Time, The Leap and Spiritual Science.
Eckhart Tolle has described his work as ‘an important contribution to the shift in consciousness happening on our planet’ and he has twice been named in Mind, Body, Spirit magazine’s list of the ‘100 most spiritually influential living people’.
Dr Taylor will give a talk on his most recent book: ‘Spiritual Science’ at our forthcoming ‘Science and Spirituality‘ event due to take place at Birkbeck, University of London on Sunday 28th October 2018.
In the interview, we discuss:
- The psychology of near death experiences
- Steve’s advice for uncovering your purpose
- Why Dr Taylor has never worked more than 3 days per week (in his life)
- Steve’s views on consciousness and spiritual experiences; the placebo effect, sham surgery – can the mind really heal the body?
- Steve’s advice for aspiring writers
And a whole lot more.