“Do NEVER forget that your problems are your gold dust.” John Paul Flintoff
On this episode, we’re joined on the show by John Paul Flintoff – a bestselling author, performer, TED speaker, and leadership coach. His books have been published in 16 languages worldwide.
John-Paul has been a bin man, a scuba diver, a taxi driver, a gardener, an ice cream man, a hairdresser, an assistant undertaker, a waiter, an illustrator, an executive PA, a high wire window cleaner, a photographer, an amateur boxer, and a rat catcher.
He has authored a novel and five books of non-fiction. His extremely popular ‘How to Change the World’, published in 16 languages, offers a powerful reminder that through the generations, society has been transformed by the actions of individuals who understood that if they didn’t like something, they could change it.
Full episode on Soundcloud:
In this episode, we discuss:
1. The number one thing holding most people back (2:55)
2. How to get out of your own way (3:39)
3. The importance of having a purpose (10:05)
4. How to Find Your Purpose (14:09)
6. Why you should be very curious about you think of other people (34:10)
Follow John Paul: